Taizhou Supply Site Trainee Program
Location: Taizhou, Jiangsu Province
Taizhou Supply Site, located in China Medical City of Taizhou, is AstraZeneca’s ever largest investment
in a single manufacturing facility in China. Constructed from January 2012, now Taizhou Supply Site has
over 260 employees, and started commercial supply from September 2014. With designed capability of 6
billion tablets, Taizhou Supply Site’s main products sill supply to China market and beyond.
Designed with lean concept and with high-quality high-efficient project progress, AstraZeneca Taizhou
Supply Site won 2015 Facility of the Year Overall Awards, by highly prestigious International Society of
Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE).
Taizhou supply site always puts patients first by delivering high-quality life-changing medicines and
becomes a great place to work.
- This challenging, stretching and inspiring program provides trainee opportunity to accumulate deep
dive experience in supply site, and will arrange job rotation to broaden cross-functional experience
and business view. Upon the completion of the program they will obtain skills necessary for current
business needs and also get ready for technical / leadership critical roles for future.
- Throughout the program you’ll be frequently encouraged to review your progress - towards achievement
of role objectives and personal development plans with your mentor or manager. You’ll get the
training, experience and support you need to develop a career you can be proud of.
- Starting in Jul/Aug 2021, the program lasts two years. Job rotation opportunity according to
business needs and trainee program framework. which will give you a great insight into our Operations
across different functions/teams and the chance to influence the direction in which we’re moving.
- Your development framework will follow Experience, Exposure and Education structure and with HR
function as the facilitator during the whole program.
- You will be involved in the projects/tasks during your placements as to gain the Experience and also
- A Buddy and A mentor will be assigned to you to accompany your development journey.
- There will be engagement sessions as to provide the feedback and feedforward to you, and to know
where you need support.
Candidate essential requirement
- First and foremost, AstraZeneca is looking for fresh graduate students who are passionate about
working in pharmaceuticals & healthcare, and have the desire to make a difference and a drive to deliver
maximum value by creating solutions to meet business needs.
- You will be expected to quickly understand the AstraZeneca environment. In addition, it’s crucial you
have strong business acumen, leadership potential and change management capabilities.
- You should be a person of high ethical standards, and good at critical thinking and collaboration.
- Bachelor and above graduate in 2020/2021; (2020.1.1 – 2021.12.31)
- Major in Pharmaceutics, Biology, Chemistry, Food, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Data Science or
Application and selection Process
Copyright © 51job. All Rights Reserved.