China Operations Management Trainee
Description of the program:
The purpose is to build up strong talent pipeline for China Operations.
This challenging, stretching and inspiring Program provides the
opportunity to customize experience within the business. The program
focuses on giving them in-depth experience across multiple areas of our
business. It will be split into several different placements, and each
role will give you valuable insight on how to influence decisions across
a range of business areas. Upon the completion of the program they will
obtain skills necessary for current business needs and also get ready
for technical / leadership critical roles for future.
Throughout the program you’ll be frequently encouraged to review your
progress - towards achievement of role objectives and personal
development plans with your mentor or manager. You’ll get the training,
experience and support you need to develop a career you can be proud of.
Location : Wuxi, Jiangsu Province
Wuxi Site introduction:
Inaugurated in 2001, AstraZeneca Wuxi Site with cumulative investment over $360 million is located in Xinwu District of Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province. As a strategic global supply point, Wuxi Site delivers value to our AstraZeneca customers and patients by developing and supplying high quality, cost effective oral solid dosage & parenteral products, which cover the therapeutic areas of Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Oncology, and Gastrointestinal. Wuxi Site supply life-changing medicines to about 70 countries.
- Starting in Jul/Aug 2021, 2 years’ program with 3-4 available placements within Wuxi Site: Technical/
Quality/ Supply Chain/ Production/ Lean& Digital/ Engineering.
- Giving you a great insight into our Operations across different functions and the chance to influence
the direction in which we’re moving.
- Following Experience, Exposure and Education structure to develop and with HR function as the
facilitator during the whole program.
- Projects during your placements as to gain the Experience and also Exposure opportunity.
- A Buddy and A mentor will be assigned to you to accompany your development journey.
- Engagement sessions during or after each placement as to provide the feedback and feedforward to you,
and to know where you need support.
Candidate essential requirements:
You should hold a domestic or overseas university degree equivalent of Master or top Bachelor, with
graduation time in 2020 or 2021, majoring in Pharmaceutics, Biology, Chemistry, Food, Mechanical,
Industrial Engineering, Data Science, Logistics or related.
- Passionate about working in pharmaceuticals & healthcare
- Desired to make a difference and a drive to deliver maximum value by creating solutions to meet business
- Quick to understand AstraZeneca environment with strong business acumen, leadership potential, change
management and innovative thinking
- Good at critical thinking & collaboration and a person of high ethical standards
- Fluent in written & spoken English
Human are being through Industry 4.0 and Wuxi Site is also transforming from the traditional
manufacturing model to digitization. Join us, you will meet Manufacturing Execution System, Big Data,
Digital Lighthouse factory; be part of us you will get prepared for Operations 2025 and witness Wuxi Site
becomes the smart factory.
Copyright © 51job. All Rights Reserved.